Friday, April 17, 2009

Allow Me to Re-Introduce Myself

Allow me to re-introduce myself:

What can I say?!?! When people describe themselves and list their oh so lovely attributes they seem to always somehow forget all their negative qualities. So let me break the mold, and start off listing the "not so good" shit I do, act or say. I'm anti-social, selfish, crude, bitchy, moody, money hungry, and self obsessive. Aren't we all? I listed a few characteristics that I'm sure the majority of people display at one time or another, but may not seem to realize or to ashamed openly admit! I'm here to tell you that it's okay to every now and then display these characteristics but making them everyday habit! How would the world be if everyone at every moment were nice, caring, generous, giving, soft-spoken and easy going? The answer is they would be BROKE, and money makes the world go around so they world wouldn't spin, and we would all DIE! LOL, Okay maybe not that extreme, but I'm sure you understand my point.

Thanks for allowing me to INTRODUCE myself.
I Love, Live this Life!
Love.Live.Life

No comments:

Post a Comment